AT-300 is a professional 16 channels home theater AV processor that supports the latest immersive audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and smart phone apps control. It is with an abundant of input & output ports.
- Dolby Atmos, DolbyTrue HD and all downward Dolby audio formats.
- DTS:X, DTS-Master and all downward HD audio formats.
- HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2 and HDMI eARC.
- 18GHz full bandwidth video signal, supports 4K/60Hz,n Dolby Vision and HDR 10 video signal.
- Stacked OSD menu operation display.
- Support 9.3.4 or 7.3.6 that up to 16 channels Dolby Atoms decoding lineout output.
- Built-in auto smart room acoustic testing, and auto compensation for spectral characteristic, channel loudness and channel distances.
- Built-in Bluetooth audio receiver.
- Built-in audio player, support files playing from TF card & USB disk, support several kinds of lossless & compressed audio format files playing, such as FLAC, APE, WAV, MP3 etc; support multi-layer folder management.
- Support Smart phone App control.
- Over 12 kinds of speaker configurations from 2.0 to 7.3.6.
- HDMI 6 in 2 out, also 2 x COAX, 2x OPT and 4 x ANA inputs.
- 5.1 external mixing inputs, can add external mixer.
- RS232 integrated controller, IR inputs, and Trigger outputs.
- HDMI ARC, eARC, and CEC.
- Max. 1s lipsync adjustment.
- Each channel has as many as 7 to 11 bands parameters EQ.
- The latest ADI new dual core DSP.
- Independent settings and parameters storing for input channels.
- Random combination of video and audio signals from different input sources.
- User-defined rename for the input source name.
|Frequency Range||The frequency for main channels are 20HZ–20KHZ, and for sub out is 40HZ–250HZ|